Another weekly installment of interesting reading around the web. Feel free to share your thoughts.
- “[That] Iran can… retaliate is more myth than fact.”
- Egypt v. Hezbollah.
- We’re registered at Macy’s and… the bank.
- Israeli liberal arts.
- The opportunity cost of investing in human capital.
- Bottom is not here yet.
- No rice, no beans – whose idea was that?
- Being a diaspora Jew in Israel.
- Presidential Seder – pandering or genuine?
- Food of the gods in NY – reviews will follow.
Happy Festival of Liberty!