I know I have not written in a while, and I hope to return to a somewhat regular blogging schedule in the near future.
In the mean time, I am starting a ‘feature,’ the idea for which, I hope Alex Stein does not mind I borrow. Over the past few weeks Alex Stein at False Dichotomies, has been posting a weekly “Abbreviated Read.” It is “the Top 10 interesting things [he's] read online during the week,” yet “[m]aking it onto the list doesn’t necessarily mean [he] endorse[s] the message.”
The same will be true in “Reading, Misc.” Your thoughts, as always, are welcome.
- Khaled Abu Toameh on his speaking tour in the US: “[W]e should not be surprised if the next generation of jihadists comes not from the Gaza Strip or the mountains and mosques of Pakistan and Afghanistan, but from university campuses across the U.S.”
- Religious Soldiers walk out of an official event, to avoid hearing a female singer
- Judea Pearl: Anti-Zionism might not be antisemitism, but is it worse?
- Jeffrey Goldberg argues with the JCC’s Theater J director of Seven Jewish Children
- J-Street, Redefining “Pro-Israel”
- The American Thinker on the “Two State Solution” (H/T CiJ)
- Baghdad Today
- Root: מז”ג
- A Team of Zionists
- The Facebook Haggadah